Best camera mobile phones
. Drivers for
logitech web camera
. Vtech digital camera
Best Camera Mobile Phones
- A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- (Mobile Phone) The face of a phone can be reflective. It also been suggested that face down camera phone may be used to record or transmit the cards dealt
- (mobile phone) cellular telephone: a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
How to use a mobile phone camera to the max
Today almost every mobile phone comes with an inbuilt camera, but few people seem to be satisfied with their devices.
A camera might have some bias towards a color tint or lighting, but ultimately it's how one uses the device that matters. Once you know how to utilise your cell phone camera in the best
possible way, you will certainly get better results.
So here are some simple rules one must follow while taking pictures using a cellphone camera:
1. Many people hold their breath while clicking pictures, whereas the idea is to move around the subject till you get the perfect shot. Relying on your eyes is better than relying on those signs and numbers that might appear on the screens of some mobile phones
2. Light is one of the most important aspects in photography. Make sure the subject is facing the light so it is clearly visible.
3. Click many pictures if you are not a professional, and sort the best
4. Focus on the subject you are about to click. If it seems a little hazy, try moving to or away from it; different cameras have different focal lengths.
5. Dust accumulates on the camera's lens over the course of time, so it is advisable to clean the lens before you start shooting.
Call me,reassure me,make that ping..just ring...
Its odd, not sure how you feel about mobiles but this small poo coloured piece of plactic is my constant companion...
this and my camera travel everywhere with me... If someone had told me as a kid that one day my best
friend would be a mobile phone..
id have thought them mad, just at the thought of such a thing ever being lol..
i wish i could throw it away but it really does so much..
its my early morning alarm call...
my other companion (oscar you come first) on my walks with oscar and the camera...it contains my fav tracks plus a radio...
it keeps me in touch with my loved ones..
not always good, sigh but thats another tale..
It takes pics rather good ones...
it delivered the first images of some of my friends new babies..
pics of the weddings and other functions i couldnt attend..
things and places my mates find funny or knew i would have loved..
the jokes that are text to me are hillarious most of which could never be repeated in polite company...lol.
keeps me in touch with my dear friends and family...
oh my, ive just realised why it has,nt rung the battery is flat...
omg i need a life..
if you dont own one i bloody admire you.....
Related topics: digital film camera best digital camera under $300 drift helmet camera modern camera bags canon digital camera battery charger color waterproof ccd camera canon camera drivers windows 7 ge a835 digital camera review buy camera japan
- 01:39 |
- Category: None