Edinburgh Camera Shop : A Good Video Camera.
Edinburgh Camera Shop
- the capital of Scotland; located in the Lothian Region on the south side of the Firth of Forth
- Edinburgh (, or ; Scots: Edinburgh ; Scottish Gaelic: Dun Eideann) is the capital city of Scotland, the second largest city in Scotland after Glasgow and the seventh-most populous in the United Kingdom. The City of Edinburgh Council is one of Scotland's 32 local government council areas.
- Edinburgh Prison is located in the West Side of Edinburgh on the main A71, in an area known as Stenhouse, and although never been named such is frequently known colloquially as Saughton.
- The capital of Scotland, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth; pop. 421,200. The city grew up around an 11th-century castle built by Malcolm III on a rocky ridge that dominates the landscape
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
levels - Victoria Street at night
As Victoria Street curves downwards you get a nice sense of the many levels to Edinburgh's Old Town, several stories to the shops on the streets, the arcade above (where the lights are for a restaurant), more buildings above that which at their front face out towards the top of the Royal Mile, all because this is built into the steep downward slope from Castle Ridge, the spine of the historic Old Town which gives the city its distinctive silhouette. This was a freehand shot on the way home from work, bracing camera against a post, pleased it came out at all actually, expected it to be shaky
Edinburgh Hogmanay preparations 2007 5
As I was heading home just after sunset they were testing out this large screen for the night's Hogmanay entertainment. It was showing some animation at this point, wasn't sure if the camera could capture it, especially working handheld (I'd just been in town shopping so had no tripod or anything, just the compact camera in my bag)
Related topics: nikon camera tripods speed camera detection devices panasonic camera hd bushnell game camera reviews camera raw windows manual compact digital camera cellular camera phones red camera codec pyle backup camera review
- 01:37 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/05/20(土) 01:17:28 |
- [ Edit ]